LUSH 2014 Spring Limited Edition Products


 Lush is a fresh, handmade cosmetics company. Literally:



 Their All-NEW 2014 Limited Edition Products are in stores now.

Here is a run down of some of the Spring Collection products Lush UAE was super kind enough to send me for PR purposes:
  • Brightside bubble bar 
  • Bunch of Carrots reusable bubble bar
  • Golden Egg bath ballistic
  • Carrot Soap
(Quick side note: 1- Feel super grateful *Alhamdullilah* and honoured that a company such as LUSH has seen this little blog of mine. 2- I love how they didn't ask me what to do, i.e: 'review these'/'put this on your blog' etc. All they was say "hey, we have these new products we'd like to send you. Please give us your address and number!". Yep, that's all. Love when companies respect creative freedom.)

Anyways! Back to the collection, here are some quick pictures and then I will share my thoughts on who I feel will enjoy this most!

LUSH Spring 2014 Collection
Top-down: Brightside, Golden Egg
Left: Carrot Soap, Right: Bunch of Carrots

You'll be interested in these if...

  • You like to have special products to pamper yourself with during the weekend
  • You have siblings/children/nieces/nephews to gift things to (these are so adorable, children will love these in their bath time. I'm actually going to share some of these with my niece!) 
  • You are a bath product junkie
  •  You support, love, and enjoy natural beauty products
There are a few Mother's Day LE products I have which are also part of this collection. I will mention those in my next post!

If you are curious where LUSH can be found in Jeddah, you can check out the Facebook page and website:

LUSH Saudi Arabia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LushSaudiArabia
LUSH Saudi Arabia website: http://www.lush.com.sa/

See you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment