(mini) Shop and Tell #3 [+ my favourite shop in Andalus Mall!]

Assalamu alaykum all!

Hope you are well :)

A few days ago, I went to Andalus Mall and here is a mini Shop and Tell of what I bought-


1- Maybelline Baby Lips for SAR15
Where I purchased it from: Orjwan beauty shop opp. to Hyper Panda in Andalus Mall

After hearing all the hype on YouTube about it, I decided to get this, especially since it was just for 15 Riyals! I picked up two extra ones for my nieces.
So, after trying them my first impression is that-- I can totally get what the hype is about! These are amazing mashaaAllah! This one in specific at least since this is the only one I've tried so far. I was sort of skeptical about them, but the colour is build-able, it feels smooth on the lips and it stains them too! Will definitely be going and getting more ^_^

2- Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care Mascara for SAR45 
Where I purchased it from: Orjwan beauty shop opp. to Hyper Panda in Andalus Mall

This was a repurchase because my previous tube was getting old, this is the only mascara I've been liking at present. However, I'm still on the look-out for amazing mascaras so any suggestions are welcome! Especially anything that has a shorter wand, is extremely black and gives great lengthening.

3- Maybelline Colossal Kajal eyeliner for SAR20
Where I purchased it from: Orjwan beauty shop opp. to Hyper Panda in Andalus Mall

I was on the look-out for a good black eyeliner, and a lovely blog reader suggested this one as being her HG- so I bought it!

4- Eye makeup brush (Stiff dome) for SAR15
Where I purchased it from: Beauty Keys shop opp. to S-Mart in Andalus Mall

I was looking for a bigger stiff dome eye makeup brush than a Mikyajy one that I had- and lo and behold! My favourite shop in Andalus had it at a great price!

My favourite shop in Andalus...


... well, ONE of my favourite shops! Hahah! I love the products they have and the affordable prices. This is the shop in Jeddah where you can get Milani cosmetics. Also, they recently got an amazing range of affordable makeup brushes which I will soon talk about in another upcoming post, so keep an eye out for it ^_^

A sneak peek of the post ;)

That's all for this post, hope you enjoyed!

Check us out on Facebook and Twitter or follow us here via Blogger so that you'll know when the next post is up!

https://twitter.com/vicinitymakeup
http://www.facebook.com/vicinitymakeupjeddah

Until then, tc!


No comments:

Post a Comment