Find affordable Makeup Brushes in Jeddah!

Assalamu alaykum all!!

Hope you are well!

In my last post, I mentioned about finding good quality affordable brushes here in Jeddah and well- this is the post in which I will share with you what I found ^_^

The Beauty Keys shop in Andalus Mall (which also happens to be one of my favourite shops ever) got in stock these beautiful brush sets to cater to everyone's needs, especially the average makeup consumer.

Brush Set No.1 
Price: SAR 175



To me, this brush set seems to be the best among all the sets. MashaaAllah it has got a lovely range of all the basic brushes one would need to do their makeup. It has the basic Eye brushes: flat shader (small and large), crease brushes (small and large), detail brushes for liner and detail eye makeup, and the same goes for Face brushes.
The price for the entire brush set is 175 riyals, which may seem a lot at first but when you break it down, it comes to 9.7 riyals per brush (there are 17 brushes in total)!! That's an excellent deal in my opinion, and the brushes would certainly cost more if one were to buy them individually. For the average makeup consumer, a single set would be an investment of a lifetime, lol okay maybe not lifetime but definitely a long time for sure provided one takes good care of them.

Brush Set No.2
Price: SAR 175


This set, if I recall correctly- costs the same as Brush Set No.1 but comes with a different colour and style of brush holder. I apologize for the unclear picture, the entire brush set is not in frame. But I'm assuming it has the same amount of brushes and is of the same price.

Brush Set No. 3
Price: SAR 375 


This is the most expensive of the bunch, costing a whopping 375 Riyals! From what I can tell, I think that apart from the extra brushes provided in this kit, the quality of these also seems superior to the other brush sets.

If one breaks down the price of this set, it comes to around 16.3 riyals per brush (as there are 23 brushes in total). I feel this set is pretty neat, but there seems to be no proper crease brush which is a concern since crease brushes do play a vital role in eye makeup application from my experience.

Brush Set No.4
Price: SAR 125



From the immediate looks of it, you can definitely tell this is a travel brush set. Break down of the price will result in 10.4 Riyals per brush (12 brushes in total, the twelfth one seems to be hiding vertically in the picture lol). For this set, my concerns are same regarding set No.3- no obvious crease brushes and a lot of the brushes seem to be very similar making this one not all that special, even for its price.

Also, I have bought some of the brushes from this set individually in the past, the flat shader ones to be precise- and while they are affordable, of decent quality and I still continue to use them, they do have shedding issues.

Individual Brushes


If you are not particularly interested in buying complete sets and just looking for specific brushes to fill your brush collection, it may be worthwhile checking out the individual brushes they have to offer. MashaaAllah, again- great prices! I recently bought a crease brush costing 15 Riyals. There are many other face and eye brushes also.

Fan Brush for body- SAR 25

Okay, great- where can I purchase these brushes from?
You can purchase these from Beauty Keys shop opp. to S-Mart in Andalus Mall



Would you call these dupes for MAC or Sigma brushes (or any other high end brush company for that matter)?
These are good quality brushes for the price. No, these will not be as well made as MAC or Sigma, will have shedding issues but- for the average makeup consumer, these are a wonderful investment in my opinion. With proper caring and cleaning techniques, one can increase the life span of the brushes and stretch its worth beyond it's normal life.

These brushes seem to be similar to brush sets offered by online wholesale makeup companies, and the fact that us girls are able to get it here without all the shipping costs and hurdles is wonderful! Alhamdullilah.

I truly hope this was helpful to some of you looking for affordable makeup brushes here in Jeddah. I also use and have makeup brushes from Mikyajy, which I will be more than happy to talk about in another post about my experience with them if you like ^_^ Let me know!

Happy shopping!!


Check us out on Facebook and Twitter or follow us here via Blogger so that you'll know when the next post is up!

https://twitter.com/vicinitymakeup
http://www.facebook.com/vicinitymakeupjeddah

Until then, tc!

7 comments:

  1. Hey I have nominated you beautiful blog for LIEBSTER award! Congratulations!!!!!!

    Get your award here-http://glamourgirlz128.blogspot.in/2013/05/my-very-first-blog-award-liebster.html?spref=bl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Samar! I'm honoured!

      Delete
    2. Ohh..........you truly deserve it.

      Delete
  2. Hey nice page here. Im razyl and im from riyadh. Im just wonderin if you guys accept orders from here? Because i want to purchase some of your items. Thanks a lot. Please do email me on razylg@gmail.com thanks souch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Razyl,
    We don't sell makeup, but we can tell you when you can get them from! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, may i ask where can i buy sigma brush in Riyadh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you can order it online OR order via Limited Editions, they have good pricing! http://www.limitededitionsksa.com/about-us

      Delete