NYX Candy Glitter Liner- Swatches and Review (Blue, Disco Queen, Jade, Red)






Hey everyone!!
I'm so sorry for the long wait. I was quite busy for the past few months but now I'm back and will hopefully update on a more regular basis :D I've planned a ton of stuff coming up which I can't wait to share with you all that will make this blog more interesting and fun!
Anyways, without further ado, I've got a review for you guys! Before I start off, I want you all to know that I absolutely LOVE NYX! It's probably the best drugstore line out there which offers great quality with reasonable prices.
The product I'm reviewing today from them is the Candy Glitter Liner. I got to know about this through Makeup Geek... and quickly fell in love with it. I am a glitter lover so this was among those things which come in my must-have list.
NYX describes this as "Perfect for drawing precise lines of glitter for a dazzling effect, NYX's Candy Glitter Liners are infused with moisturizing ingredients to not only offer sparkle but condition as well"
What I think about it- The pigmentation is just A-MAZING! These glitter liners are just perfect to make any look fun and colourful and are available in a wide range of colours. They wear for a pretty long time too.
I have used the glitter liners from Mikyajy too, and in my opinion NYX beats them easily- both in pigmentation and application. I have the Silver (01) and Blue (06) from Mikyajy and 4 colours from NYX. These are in Red, Blue, Jade and Disco Queen.
Although these liners apply bright on their own, for a bolder effect, first apply a black liquid liner, wait for it to dry and then apply the glitter liner on top. This really pops up the color!

NYX products are available at Centerpoint in Andalus Mall, Jeddah.
I assume it should be available at other Centerpoint locations here too but I can confirm it only after I've visited them. If any of you guys know if NYX is available at others too, just let me know in the comments :)

These Candy Glitter Liners retail for SAR 21.

Here are some swatches and photos comparing both the Mikyajy and NYX liners :)

NYX Liners and swatches-


You can see I've used Disco Queen quite a lot.

1- Jade
2- Disco Queen
3- Red
4- Blue



Mikyajy Liners and swatches-


1- Silver
2- Blue


I really recommend the NYX glitter liners for all glitter lovers out there.
If you are not much of a glitter lover when it comes to makeup, this may not be your cup of tea. Try the Mikyajy ones instead.

Hope this review was helpful for you guys and just let me know if you guys want to see more NYX product reviews. :)

Feedback-
Are you a fan of glitter liners?
Would you buy this product? If you already have it, how has been your experience with it?

7 comments:

  1. Hey! I love your reviews about the makeup stuff! Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you review stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess NYX glitter liners are better than Mikyaji ones... What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to favor Mikyajy a lot earlier, but I find Nyx much better now!
    I looooove GLITTER! Nyx's Candy Glitter Liner is sweeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous- Thank you!

    @Sumaiyya- Hahah yes! NYX has taken to Mikyajy's popularity now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I am pre-ordering NYX round lipstick.
      kindly visit https://www.facebook.com/eashayafah for more info.
      Nyx roundlipstick is 20 SAR

      Delete
  6. @Aamna- Yes, NYX is better if you love glitter and aren't afraid to rock it :D

    ReplyDelete