Review- Mikyajy: Black I



One of the best products from Mikyajy- The Black I has "everything you need to get smokey-eyed look is in one special pack that will have you hooked forever".

BEST FOR- Smokey eye addicts, someone who loves the colour Black, a makeup geek who loves to add new items to her makeup collection.

PRICE- SAR 150.00

Comes with Black I Line and Shadow Pencil, Black I Jumbo Eye Crayon, Black I Dip Eye Liner, Black I Mascara and Black I Eyeshadow.

Line and Shadow Pencil, Jumbo Eye Crayon, Eyeshadow
- The pigmentation in these products is amazing! The colours are solid black and completely matte. All have long staying power with high intensity of colour.
The Line and Shadow Pencil has a soft applicator at the end which can be used to soften out any harsh lines.
However, for those of you with watery eyes, it may subject to fading away sooner than you think. To prevent this, after applying your pencil liner, set it with the eyeshadow.
Jumbo Eye Crayon can be used as a base for the smokey eye as well as a liner pencil.

Dip Eye Liner- It has a felt tip which makes applying liquid liner with much better convenience. It has strong colour and does not fade away fast.

Mascara- Gives lift, volume and some length. I personally am very impressed with this mascara. It has become one of my favourite mascaras to use!

I find this set of makeup high in quality and very economical. It's not easy to find a good black matte eyeshadow which is easy to blend and has good colour, a characteristic which I found in the Black I Eyeshadow. This set is a makeup essential on my part! Once you get this, you won't need to buy any other black coloured makeup product!
Plus, five excellent products for 150 Riyals?! That's an offer too good to resist!

Mikyajy has a tutorial on its official website based on these products which is very helpful! -
Link: http://www.mikyajy.com/blog/?p=7
Their Facebook page on Black I-
Link: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2775011&id=159456683838&fbid=168272108838

Swatches- 1- Eyeshadow
2- Dip Eye Liner
3- Jumbo Eye Crayon
4- Line and Shadow Pencil



Store Locations- http://www.mikyajy.com/store/index.php?store=true



Would you buy this product?
If you already have it, how has been your experience with it?

5 comments:

  1. hi! can you tell me when i can bye this product ?
    i m from france.tks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!

    Unfortunately this product is unavailable in France. However, if you contact Mikyajy's Youtube channel, they may be able to get one for you. I remember seeing a person on YT getting some products from Mikyajy this way. Hopefully that works out for you too!

    Tc! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very informative and I am loving it! Finding everything in one place, the prices and locations and the reviews. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this for only 99SR... yay!

    ReplyDelete