Shop and Tell #4 - Drugstore Lipsticks and Swatches



Heyyy alllll :) I thought I'd do a show and tell for these lipsticks I got in the past month. All of these ended up becoming some of my FAVES. I got some crazy brights, and some neutral pinks. Hope you all enjoy the post :)







1. Maybelline ColorSensational Vivid lipstick #902 Fuschia Flash
    Its just a crazy bright pink with purple undertones with a slightly glossy finish although over time it dries kinda matte. I saw makeupbycamila2 on YouTube use this in one of her videos and I just knew I had to get it cos I've nothing like it!! On my bare lips, it comes out more purple than a pink, but when I conceal my lips first and then apply it, it comes out more pink :) 



2. Maybelline ColorSensational Vivid lipstick #910 Shocking Coral
   I think the name itself describes it the best. Its a beautiful shocking coral color with a slightly glossy finish but it looks matte over time. Once again, it comes off more orange on my bare lips, so I like concealing my lips before applying to get the true color of this lipstick. For some reason, in the first picture the lipstick looks more orange. I took another picture just so you can see its true color :)



3. Rimmel Colour Show Off lipstick #110 Pink Gossip
    I was shopping with my bestie when we spotted a buy two get one free sale on all the cosmetic brands in Centerpoint. Both of us went CRAZY and bought three lipsticks each from Rimmel! So the first color I gravitated towards was this one- its a bright pink with warm undertones and a matte finish. If you look closely on the tube of the lipstick, you can see some golden sparkles but when applied you can't really see them. 




4. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick #102
    This is a beautiful neutral pink with a matte finish which looks very natural on the lips. Its a basic pink that all girls should have because it goes with every makeup look! 

 


5. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick #070 Airy Fairy 
   Its a pink nude with a finish that feels like its right in between a glazed and a frost. Perfect for those days when you want a nude lip without looking washed out :) 



Here are swatches of the lipsticks I've mentioned-


(from top to bottom)
1. Maybelline ColorSensational Vivid #902 Fuchsia Flash
2. Maybelline ColorSensational Vivid #910 Shocking Coral
3. Rimmel Color Show Off #110 Pink Gossip
4. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate #102
5. Rimmel Lasting Finish #070 Airy Fairy



Where to get these:
I get all my drugstore brands like Maybelline, Rimmel, NYX, etc from Centerpoint in Andalus Mall.

How much do they cost?
Maybelline Vivids for 51 sr each.
Rimmel lipsticks for around 42 sr each.


I really hope you enjoyed reading this post and it proved helpful. If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comment section below or contact us on our Facebook or Twitter.



9 comments:

  1. Amazing post. Short, simple and interesting. I think I am going to purchase Airy Fairy by rimmel since the lip color looks really nice and hopefully will suit me because most nudes don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Fuchsia Flash" seems like a great color. Hey, thanks for posting the prices and the location. It is much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! @Ayesha Samia @Samar khan @GM I'm glad this was helpful to you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Love with shocking coral ♥ GreatWorkAamna <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. if u go in EXO in Mujamma sharq, Rimmel lipsticks are for sr35 and maybelline is for maybe in 40s! and in sha Allahh i am going to buy the matt ones bcos i cant bear glossy lipsticks on my lips :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great!! Theres also a shop called "Orjaan" in Al Andalus mall and there too you get these drugstore brands at a much cheaper price :)

      Delete