Guest Post: MAX FACTOR Miracle Touch Creamy Blush Review



Thank you Samar Khan from glamourgirlz128 for submitting this 
guest post on the blog, we love it! 
-VicinityMakeup

________________________________________________________________________


Hey everyone! Hope all of you are doing great. My name is Samar Khan and I am a free lance writer. I write about makeup and beauty tips at my blog http://glamourgirlz128.blogspot.in/.
Firstly I would like to thank Vicinity Makeup Blog for giving me the opportunity to write a guest post for them and secondly I am glad to be a part of this superbly amazing blog.
Thanks a lot Vicinity, keep up the great work that you are doing!
So here is my review of Max factor Miracle touch Creamy blush, I sincerely hope this product review will be beneficial to all the lovely and beautiful ladies out there.





THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS
Max Factor creamy blush tends to add a dewy-flush to the skin. Blends evenly and stays onto the skin for a very long time.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Blend the product using your finger tips onto your skin.

PRICE- $ 6.99, SAR.30-35, RS.500
QUANTITY- 12M

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
The Max Factor miracle touch creamy blush comes in a tiny pot with a transparent plastic screw on cap. I have this wonderful creamy blush in the shade soft candy 07. Although the packaging is a little flimsy but this blush is highly pigmented and blends smoothly onto the skin providing a nice fresh, appealing and natural look to the face. It brings an instant healthy glow to the skin and doesn't look shimmery or cakey at all. I totally love the texture of this creamy blush and it's strong lasting power. No matter what the weather is this product stays in its place! I have been using this product for quite some time now and I must say it's one of the best cream blushes I have tried so far.





HOW DO I USE THIS PRODUCT?
I blend this blush with my fingers outwards to achieve desired look.

PROS
1. Easy to blend.
2. Gives fresh and dewy finish to the skin
3. Doesn't lead to breakouts or acne.
4. Superb lasting power.
5. Good quantity.
6. Great pigmentation.
7. Doesn't clog pores.

CONS
Simply can't think of any!

TIPS
Adjust the intensity of blush accordingly.
To make the blush last longer apply cream blush after applying your foundation and then apply your compact or powder.
PRODUCT RATING
             5/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
Definitely YES! To everyone who is mad about blush.

Thanks
Samar Khan
http://glamourgirlz128.blogspot.in/
You can follow me on FB as well.



7 comments:

  1. Love the shade Samar! Perfect for summers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it is Megha.You must try this blush, it's available in 4-5 shades.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for deleting the previous comment, but my link for blogger has changed..but anyway...

      Congratulations! You've been awarded the Liebster Blog Award!
      Follow the link below for more information! :)

      Love,
      Krittika

      xx

      http://krittika-barua.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Hi!! THANK you so much! We are honoured and it means a lot to us! Can't wait to get the post done as soon as I'm able to!

      Delete
  3. Congrats Vicinity! Go grab your award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samar! :D Hope you have a good day!

      Delete