INGLOT cosmetics- Store locations: Jeddah


Hello everyone!

Inglot cosmetics doesn't have too many stores around the world. I feel so happy and thankful that us Jeddawis are spoiled with TWO stores in one city itself. 

You can find Inglot (JEDDAH) in-
Andalus Mall
Red Sea Mall

Also, I checked the Inglot website and found that it's available in Riyadh and Al Khobar too! So I'm including their locations as well in case it's of any help to you :)

RIYADH-
Hayatt Mall
Riyadh Gallery

AL KHOBAR-
Al Rashid Mall

Here is the direct link to their store locations around the globe-

Hope that was helpful!

Feedback-
Where do you get YOUR Inglot products from? 
Do you buy it in person or order online?

2 comments:

  1. I love inglot !
    I get it from the Riyadh Gallery branch but sadly products are almost always sold out.

    www.obscurebeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reading your blog & I got it you provide wonderful service at kind of beauty product etc. at affordable prize.



    Cosmetics Online Store & Best Mascara

    ReplyDelete